Apr 20, 2013

The unspoken



There will always be the unspoken.

What I've think I would tell someone, I refused. The feeling of being remain silent isn't give me any better perception or sort of. If I blurt it out, does it help me to free myself?

The unspoken seems murderous. I'm helpless.                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

What if i speak out? As if i'm going to die tomorrow and satisfied myself? Who would care?

Pretentiousness. As simple as it may be. It is all based on how you treat me. The better you treat me the better you get in results. The worst you treat me, I give you back what's even more worst. Can I?

If you think of what you are thinking is funny, you are not.
If you think of what you are thinking is serious, you are not.
If you think of what you are thinking is good enough, you are not.

Never tell us that you are full of effort on something you are doing, nor tells everyone. Bcs at last, you'll see how fooled you are for telling us that.

And the way you annoyed us, never entertained and humorous but heartache after all.

Well, there is a link between the unspoken and pretentiousness. If you get what I mean.